Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can you say CRAZY??

When we got off the plane I knew it was back to reality. Little did I know, however, that reality was going to punch us in the face! This week has not been stressful. It's been downright CRAZY!! The weirdest things have happened in the past couple days to add to the already fun let's-deal-with-a-sick-baby-for-the-first-time. Not last night but the night before Preston woke up crying. I jumped up to take care of him and in the process of walking to the nursery, I blacked out at just the right spot. Just the right spot meaning the top of the staircase. I did a somersault down them, landing with my head mind you, against the door. Between the thud and me calling for Rob he was able to wake up out of a sound sleep to find me sprawled on the landing. The rest of the night I drifted in and out of sleep due to Preston crying and a horrible headache. Yesterday I was worn out to say the least so I took it easy all day. I went to bed with the intent of getting everything done around the house today. WRONG! I went to wash dishes this morning only to find that we were without water. When calling the water filtration company they told me it was pump problem. The first thing that came to mind was a huge dollar sign...$$$$$$$$$. A dry well eluded my thoughts as I waited for the fix it guy to get here. After running tests we were told that there was an electrical short 220 feet down the well. A minor problem compared to a dry well. Through all this craziness this week I am reminded of God's goodness. Things could've been a lot worse with my fall and with the well but God provided, just like He always does. That being said, I will be extremely grateful when this week is over!!!!!

No comments: