Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Been Awhile

Haven't written much lately. Preston and I went to Sacramento for the weekend and had a great time. Going to visit the grandparents (both sets) is like a vacation for me. I can't lift a finger because everyone takes care of me and Preston. But, now it's back to reality....sending out Christmas cards, buying gifts, making gifts, wrapping gifts,etc. I've enjoyed getting ready for Christmas this year because of the gift we're blessed with 365 days a year! Speaking of our bundle of joy, the highlight of the week is that Preston discovered his laugh. He doesn't do it more than once or twice a day but it's hilarious. If you say, "I'm gonna get you" while getting close to him he thinks it's so funny. That's about the only thing that will get a belly laugh but it's sure worth it. Being with family and hearing Preston's laugh are the only things I need for Christmas Day. Tis the season!

No comments: