Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Overwhelmed

I really shouldn't be on the computer right now because of all the things on my "To Do" list that are not getting done. Instead of crossing things off, I'm continually adding more things to the list. Tis the season! I've been meaning to put up Christmas decorations since Sunday but that hasn't happened. Preston has a cold so he was fussy most of Sunday, wanting to be held. Yesterday I took him to the doctor's then we went across the street so I could pre-register for a minor surgical procedure and Preston could get his monthly blood work done. That took over 3 hours. By the time I got groceries and picked up our mail we had been gone 6 hours. Preston did a great job but once we got home he got a little fussy again. So, I held him and did online Christmas shopping at the same time (I had to take advantage of Cyber Monday sales). When Rob got home we put up the tree and then I made dinner. I was barely able to eat because Preston was wanting to be held and kept coughing. I finished online shopping then got Preston ready for bed. By the time he went to bed my show was on. I was worn out by the time it was over. To top it off, Preston had a hard night so he nor I got a lot of sleep. I'm hoping he makes up for it with naps today because I have more errands to run, mounds and mounds of laundry to do, suitcases to unpack, a tree to decorate, working out to do, lights to put up, bills to pay...... Ah, tis the season!!

No comments: