Thursday, July 7, 2011

~Patriotic Pride~

One thing I learned during the 30 Day Photo Challenge is that I LOVE taking pictures of flags. I love what they represent, how they look no matter the backdrop and how they are beautiful whether flying proud or hanging still. So, today, on my way to one of my favorite places on Earth I was going to take a picture of beautiful Lake Tahoe. Instead all the flags grabbed my attention. I don't know if it's because it was just the 4th of July or because the small town is patriotic but I loved seeing flags on most businesses and homes. It brought a tear to my eyes to see so much patriotic pride. I thoroughly enjoyed a wonderful lakefront lunch with a good friend and was going to take pictures of the lake on my way back home but I ran out of time. So here are the pictures I took today, after a great time at one of my favorite places.








No comments: