Wednesday, March 18, 2009

5 1/2, going strong!


I am sitting in the comfort of our home, feeling slightly guilty because Rob is outside putting the finishing touches on the hay shed after working a long day. But, now that I'm blogging I guess I'm over it??! Anyway, wanted to post an updated photo because people were saying that they couldn't tell I was preggo with the last photo I posted. Now it is sooooo obvious due to my ever growing belly. It's funny because just this week kids at school have been asking if I'm having a baby. Sometimes I tell them yes, but most of the time I like to mess with the kids. I tell them that I've just eaten too much cafeteria food. Or, with the older kids I get a serious look and ask if they're implying that I'm fat. So much fun!
Everything is going great! I am loving the fact that Preston has begun to move a little, every other night or so. Last night, as I was falling asleep, I swear he was doing an Irish jig in my belly. He had such perfect rhythm. I just laid there smiling until I fell asleep! Other than the constant back pain, I love being pregnant now.

No comments: