Monday, March 23, 2009

Is it Friday yet??

It was such a relaxing weekend. I was able to get things done, but at my own pace. When my alarm went off at 5:30am this morning I knew the whirlwind week was about to begin! I got to school 1 1/2 hours early and stayed almost 1 1/2 hours after school was out. Between grading papers, daily meetings, getting paperwork done for my students to register for Jr High, planning for projects and fieldtrips and finishing report cards I am overwhelmed. But, it's that time of year. It'll be like this until June 3rd. I just told Rob I am getting a migraine. I even broke down and took a Tylenol to take the edge off so I can still correct more papers and watch Dancing with the Stars. On the bright side, I think Preston has either done a flip or is a prized boxer because now all the movement is in between my ribs. It feels much different than when it's in my abdomen. Either way, I wouldn't trade it for the world! His movements make me smile even on my most exhausting days!!!

No comments: