Tuesday, March 31, 2009

OUCH!

Between the injuries Rob seems to sustain at work and my body not liking exercise these days, the Reno Herringtons are falling apart. I laugh when one of us gets out of bed because we look about 40 years older than we are, hunched over and limping. Last night I overdid it on a walk with the dogs. The weather was nice and I needed exercise so I decided to take the dogs for a walk. Well, I got to a street I hadn't been to and decided I didn't have the energy to go back down the way I came up. I could see our house below me so I decided to turn the walk into a hike. By the time I got home my lower back, left calf and foot were hurting. Usually after a good night's sleep I feel better. That was not the case this morning. My foot hurt so bad that I actually wore flip flops to work just so I could take off my shoes at will. After dinner I plan on taking a bath and going to bed early. That should do the trick! Now, if we can only fix Rob's ailments........

No comments: