Sunday, March 8, 2009

Family Walk


After cleaning and taking a nap this afternoon, I decided it was time to exercise for both me and Preston so I could work off the cheesy bread and peanut butter cookies I had eaten earlier. The sun is shining bright and, despite the wind, it's pretty warm outside so I figured a walk with the dogs would be good. Rob told me he would join me so we all headed out. Rob's idea of walking ended up being him riding Doc while the rest of us walked. It was a lot of fun though. The birds were chirping in the treetops and there were some rabbits running about so Roxy had fun chasing them (Holly was just trying to finish the walk!). I enjoyed our family time together in our beautiful neighborhood. It was a good workout and now I'm ready to make dinner.

No comments: