Friday, March 20, 2009

Sleepless in Reno

It's 2:00am and at some point in life that wouldn't have been very late. But, now it's a time way past my bedtime. So far past my bedtime that, at 2am, I've actually gotten in a full night's sleep compared to most people because I go to bed so early. But, tonight/today I am up for some reason. It started with the water rejuvenation waking me up, which is a common occurrence since we got the new system (It's SOOO loud!). Then it progressed into a middle-of-the-night bathroom break. From there I can usually go back to sleep but Preston was awake for some reason, playing a soccer game in my belly. I tried to ignore it but then my stomach started rumbling, telling me that I needed to eat (Don't know why since my dinner consisted of 2/3 small pizza and 2 Cadbury eggs....a favorite this time of year!). Alas, I succumbed to my stomach and am now blogging instead of sleeping. After downing a few strawberries and Preston in "resting mode" again I am hoping this means I can sign off and go back to sleep for a few hours. G'Night!!

No comments: