Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Life is Grand!

I am always in a much better mood when the sun is shining, but today has been an exceptionally good day! I got 2 wonderful letters in the mail today. The first one was from my district, stating that my year leave of absence was approved. That means I get to be at home with Preston for at least a year!!! Then we got a letter stating that Preston is definately a boy and that there are no fetal abnormalities. All of these things we already knew but seeing it in writing just finalized all the good news.
Past and future.... Last night, while lying on the couch, I could swear that I felt Preston kick me for the first time. It felt like nothing I'd felt before! It only happened once but I am sure that's what it was. Tomorrow will be a good day because we get to register at Babies R Us as part of our date night!! Does life get any better than this??? I can't stop smiling with all that we've been blessed with lately! Like I said, life is grand!!
Off to walk the dogs and enjoy the beautiful evening......................

No comments: