Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's Official!!

Our prayers were answered and we found out yesterday that a healthy baby BOY was growing inside of me. For about fifteen minutes, we sat mesmerized, watching our little boy kick, grab his feet, rub his eyes. It was such an amazing experience, one I cannot completely put into words! To know that our baby has his own little playful life inside of me and I can't feel a thing is beyond my comprehension!! The tech measured him and said he was in the 60th percentile for my estimated due date. I hope that means he'll enter the world earlier than expected instead of being born on time and being HUGE!
We are already so much in love with lil "Cinco". Every time I think about watching him brings tears of joys to my eyes. I had yet to get emotional during ultrasounds and heartbeat sounds, but yesterday changed me. As soon as we found out that we are having Robert Preston Herrington V I got emotional and continued to be that way the rest of the ultrasound. Thank you to our family and friends that are reading this and have already showered our lil guy with so much love!! He/We are truly blessed!!!

No comments: