Sunday, March 29, 2009

Life Goal

As I am sitting here feeling Preston move around, I am thinking of his future and mine. The world is an endless opportunity for him to be whatever HE may want to be(His daddy has certain ideas for his life!). He could be a doctor, lineman, teacher, bull rider, astronaut, etc. But for me, I don't know what my future may hold. It could be going back to education, being a stay-at-home mom for more than a year or my latest dream....an author. My active imagination gives me a lot of great ideas for books. I don't know if I want to write adult romance novels or children's books. I decided that, if I do write chilrden's books, my main characters are going to be named Holly, Roxy, Dixie and Doc. I came up with this idea after talking to one of our neighbors this week about our "four legged kids". I could write all kinds of stories about how these four animals became friends and the adventures they go on together. So, if you are ever in a bookstore somewhere down the line and see a children's book with J. Herrington as the author at least you'll know who the main characters are going to be!

No comments: