Sunday, September 5, 2010

And the Winner is............

Nowadays they give out awards for everything under the sun. Last night we went to the RibFest where each rib cooker proudly displayed their awards from previous events. As I fell into bed last night I was lulled to sleep by the sounds of P hacking away in the monitor. At one point I went in to rub his back, hoping it'd help him go back to sleep. This morning when I went to get him out of his crib, our snot nosed little toddler (and I mean that in the most affectionate way)was still coughing and hacking. He ate little breakfast and what he did eat came back up. I guess it's back to sucking booger for me. There should be a contest for this. All parents get in a room with their booger infested child and see who can get the most out. I bet at the end of the event they'd say, "And the winner is Jennifer Herrington!! And the crowd goes wild...................

No comments: