Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Seriously??

OK, this blog is going to be a vent so be prepared! Today was great. Tonight not so much. For some reason the goats stay in the corral all day but when I go to the window to make sure they're there or I go feed them then they suddenly decide to be escape artists. Our corral now looks "white trash" because of all the boards I've used to try to cover up the areas they're getting out. Last night was the final straw so I put them on Craigslist this morning. An older gentleman is coming to buy them Saturday...if they last that long. They got out 5 times tonight and every time I'd go to patch the area up I could hear Preston screaming in the house. He was grumpy because he chose not to eat dinner and was hungry and tired. I put him to bed early, ready to pay bills (another joyous thing that thrills me beyond belief) when the neighbors kids came banging on the door to tell me the goats were out...again! Them banging on the door and talking loud woke Preston up at which point I wanted to bang my head against the wall! I got the goats back in- hopefully til Saturday- and Preston settled down. I got the bills paid (At least we have plenty of money to pay them this month but it still is frustrating!). Just when I sat down to correct papers, which has been on hold cause I've had to do 12 loads of laundry and clean the house in the past two days, the phone rings and it's a telemarketer. Lovely...P is awake again! Seriously?????????????????

No comments: