Monday, September 6, 2010

No Hurry

When I was younger I always tried to rush time, trying to get to the next season of life, wanting to be older. The past few years that's all changed. I've learned to be content in the here and now, counting my blessings and enjoying each moment God has blessed me with. That being said, I am wanting to rush time....only a few weeks. I am really excited about Fall this year. It's always been a favorite season....the beautiful golden leaves, pumpkins, many family/friends' birthdays, Apple Hill....but this year I'm really excited for Fall. I don't know if we'll be able to make it to Apple Hill due to my mom's and Rob's surgeries. And I'm not a big fan of Thanksgiving but I'm excited to dress P up and go trick or treating. I'm excited to wake up to cool mornings and a hot cup of coffee. I'm excited for the first snow. I'm excited for Rob to come back from BM. I'm excited about the beautiful change of seasons.So, this time I'm in a little bit of a hurry. In fact, I think I'll go put my Fall decorations up today! :)

No comments: