Saturday, July 24, 2010

Good Day

Rob came home yesterday in time to get Preston from daycare. It was nice to BBQ and relax as a family. This morning Rob hung out with Preston so I could get my hair done. Then we met up and went to breakfast as a family. From there we went to Scheels to buy some hunting stuff. Our hunts are coming up next weekend and we had to get ready. I bought some camo and boots. I also bought something I've wanted for several months: RUNNING SHOES! After we left, Rob hung out with Preston so I could run some errands that are easier without a toddler. As much as I love being with Preston, it was so easy getting in and out of stores without entertaining him with farting noises (with my mouth of course!). Once I got home we all laid down for naps, which was SUPER nice! After our wonderful naps I made shish kabobs on the BBQ and worked it off by trying out my new running shoes. The thunder clouds are rolling in so I'm looking forward to putting Preston down and reading my People mag while the thunder and lightning puts on a display. This is how weekends should be all the time. I've loved every minute of it!

No comments: