Thursday, July 8, 2010

Social Butterflies

We have had one packed social calendar the past month or so. In the 2 years we've lived here we've had a handful of people come up to the house. And now in 2 weeks we will have 3 different sets of guests. When we don't have guests we're off doing fun things. Today Preston and I met my friend Julie and her kids at Donner Lake. It was a perfect day for a picnic, sand castles and playing in the water. Tomorrow I'm meeting up with my friend Cristy for coffee or a walk. Then tomorrow night 2 friends and an acquaintance are staying with us. Saturday we're going to the music festival in VC then getting Preston's 1 yr pictures done. Sunday Rob is heading off to BM and my parents are coming to town to help out with Preston. I've absolutely LOVED this Summer so far. Despite starting back to work next week, the rest of the Summer is shaping up to be more fun with little trips around the area. Between our trips and work, if you're in the area, feel free to stop on by. Mi (I don't know how to say "our" in Espanol) casa es su casa!

No comments: