Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thru Preston's Eyes

Uh oh!!! That noise means Mommy is up. If she is up before me then that means it is Daycare Day. I am trying to be brave on Daycare Days but I miss my Mommy and my toys and Holly and the goats and my crib and my highchair. Oh, and I miss the show Mommy watches in the morning and my music and the birdies and our walks and... But, wait! I'm going to be brave today. Here she comes. Maybe she'll forget and we will spend the day playing on my jungle gym and going to the best store- Walmart.
Oh yes, a bottle! That's a good way to start the day. Maybe, just maybe..... Yum! I love when Mommy makes me waffles and gives me blueberries. Uh oh, she is putting things in my Thomas backpack. Oh, and she's making me a sandwich. This is not good! I'll know for sure if she puts me in my clothes instead of leaving me in my PJs.
Oh great! She is pulling out shorts and my truck shirt. Now she left so I better make sure she's ok and doesn't need my help. Oh good, she is in the bathroom. I love playing with the stuff in here! She's picking me up...yay!
Oh wait, I take that back. She is taking me downstairs and putting me in my carseat. Here we go to daycare. I'm going to be brave. I'm going to be brave. I will not cry. I will not cry... Maybe if I talk and sing then she will think I'm cute and forget to take me to daycare.
Ok, I can hope but I know where we are. I see another Mommy and her kid. I will be brave! We are in the building. We are saying hi to Ms. Julie and Ms. Ryan. They smile but it doesn't make me smile. Oh, we are are getting closer to the room. I will not cry... OK, we are in the room and Ms. Toni is happy to see me. I am not happy to see her but I am happy to see I don't match Cody. Sometimes we have the same shirt on and I don't like that. No one is playing with the play kitchen so I will be brave and play there when Mommy leaves. She is putting me down and saying bye. I will not cry......WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Just too cute and probably so true!!! Mom