Sunday, October 7, 2012

Another Good One



This has been another good weekend. A great combination of relaxation and fun. Yesterday we started the day with a family breakfast at one of our favorite places. We ended the day with taking P to his first college football game, which he loved. I'm not typically a football fan but I thoroughly enjoyed the game and wish we could've stayed til the end (P wasn't feeling 100% so we left with 5 minutes left...and then it went into overtime!). This morning P woke up feeling under the weather so he and Daddy had some bonding time while I went to church. The sermon was AWESOME, one of the best I've heard in awhile. Maybe it's because I wasn't distracted with a lil guy but I sure learned a lot from Pastor Joe. Afterwards I ran over to my friend's house to give my little goddaughter a big birthday hug and drop off her present. Once I made it back home I put all the ingredients for veggie/beef stew in the crockpot, watched the race and then we all piled into our bed for a family nap. The boys are still napping so I'm enjoying some quiet time. All in all, it's been a fabulous weekend!

No comments: