Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fun Weekend

I'm sure you're tired of hearing me say this but it's so nice having Rob home! We dreaded his travel schedule when going back to his old crew but, knock on wood, the out of town jobs have been short and bearable....for now. Which means we get to spend time as a family on the weekends. Add to that my parents coming to town spur of the moment to watch P so Rob and I could have a date night and it was a perfect weekend in my book. Yesterday we started the day at one of our favorite breakfast places and then went to the local pumpkin patch. After a lazy afternoon Rob and I met up with some friends for the NRA banquet. (To hear more about that look at last night's blog) This morning we went to church as a family and then grabbed a bite to eat before saying goodbye to my parents. I don't ever take for granted Rob being home or my parents coming for a visit but I do take advantage of it! :)



No comments: