Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Still Good in the World

For the most part I'm a glass half full type of person whereas Rob is more of a glass half empty type of person. But we both saw the good today. Let me retract a minute....
Our former neighbor emailed me that there was a package that had been Fed-Ex'd to our old house for Rob. He thought it was work boots that he had ordered but found out that the package was too small. So we were both eager to find out what it was. I met up with our former neighbor today and my curiosity was peaked by this small package. Much to my surprise, when I opened it, it was Rob's wallet that he had lost a couple weeks ago while hunting up near Idaho. Not only was it his wallet but everything was still in it!! It's nice to know that there are still honest, good people in the world that go out of their way to help others, to return things that they could've easily kept. So a big thank you to "Ash" for being that person and putting a smile on both of our faces!

No comments: