Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Crazy First Day

With P cuddling next to me and E having a dance party in the womb, I woke up this morning thinking, "This is a great way to start the day!". Little did I know that it was going to be a chaotic, hectic day from beginning to end. Our landlord called around 9am to tell me that he was having an appraisal done on the house tomorrow, which I took to mean "Please have the house looking spic n span" so, in between running errands, getting P's Halloween pics taken, doing laundry and getting ready for P's last day at school tomorrow (staff gifts, Halloween cookies, etc) I scrubbed the house. It's still not perfect and now I'm kicking myself for laying down for an hour this afternoon but there's only so much I can do. If Rob was here he'd be on me for doing so much as it was. Actually he would've been helping me. Now that P's in bed I'm going to put a few clothes away and wipe down the bathroom counters before calling it a night myself. Tonight I plan on eating a banana before bed so hopefully I won't get the incredibly painful Charley horse calf cramps that woke me up-in tears-last night. Then I'll be rested for tomorrow, another busy day. I'm crossing my fingers that Thursday and Friday will be my mellow, rest-at-home-all-day days.

No comments: