Thursday, June 3, 2010

Back to 2nd Grade!

Without going into details, I needed to find a different teaching job for next year. I wanted part time and had applied for 3 different positions at schools closer to our house. The first interview at a school close to home did NOT go well at all so I was not surprised to find out I didn't get the job. I interviewed for a different job yesterday (that was a little further away but still a lot closer than my previous school) and was on pins and needles all day, waiting to hear whether I got it or not. The principal FINALLY called around 7pm tonight to offer me the 2nd grade part time position for next year. I am beyond excited....if I have to go back to work...and thankful for the many prayers that people said on my behalf for this job situation. God is good and He provided!

No comments: