Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oh, What a Week!

When people say that it's usually followed by a groan or said in a whiny tone. But, not with me, not with this week. I say it with excitement! To be honest, after having so much fun this past weekend, I didn't know how this week would top it. But so far it has and will continue to! Yesterday Preston started swim lessons, which was great fun. Today my parents are coming to town for the night. My dad and I will try to put Preston's new swing set together (Thank you Mimi and Grandpa) then I get to go order his BIRTHDAY cake. From there I'm going to enjoy a much needed massage that Rob got me for our anniversary. Tonight we're going out for a post anniversary celebration and I can hardly wait!! As much as I love having Preston with us for everything I am REALLY looking forward to enjoying a meal without taping down a placemat, moving silverware, sharing my meal and entertaining a toddler so everyone else in the vicinity can enjoy their meal (usually at the expense of mine getting cold). As if today wasn't going to be fun enough I have something every day this week to look forward to. Tomorrow is more swim lessons in the afternoon and the Reno Rodeo in the evening. Thursday is coffee with a good friend and my book club that night (always a great time with the ladies!!). Friday I'm having some women over in the evening for an eco-friendly party. Saturday tops it off with the Baby Expo and friends coming to the house to meet/play with Little Joe and Candy. Although I've grown to enjoy my down time, I'm glad that this week is so busy and fun. It takes my mind off of going back to work, Rob leaving town for 3 months and Preston starting daycare in a few weeks! Until then I'll continue to have fun with the boys and create a memory bank full of great memories!

No comments: