Friday, May 15, 2009

Absolutely Amazing!

There are a couple things that amaze me this morning. 1) How a good night sleep can make you feel like a brand new person and 2) How generous people can be with someone they have yet to meet! Yesterday was my work baby shower and to be honest I didn't think many people would show because it's my first year there and because I won't be back next year. To my surprise there were quite a few people there and even more presents than I ever expected! Once again I was overwhelmed by people's generosity, especially since Preston hasn't even made his debut yet. We have enough bibs and blankets to last through Preston's childhood, as well as the next baby's childhood. He also got even more clothes and a few toys to start his collection. I told Rob he better hurry and turn the downstairs into his game room or it will soon be filled with Preston's toys. There are clothes, blankets, gift bags and toys all over the nursery. If I ever stay home for a weekend I will start getting it organized and things put away. Once again, I am absolultely amazed by people, their love and their generosity!!!

No comments: