Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Got Sucker Punched!

Last night I crawled into bed and was getting comfortable when all of a sudden, out of nowhere, our son punched (or kicked) me right in the lower abdomen. It was so hard that it made me jump, the second time this has happened recently. After being startled by his sucker punch, I got comfortable again. Just as I was starting to doze, he did it again but this time it was more in the middle. I asked his daddy to put his hand on my stomach to calm his son down. For some reason, when someone, other than me, puts their hand on my stomach Preston stops moving. So, with Rob's hand on my belly, Preston stopped moving. I thought we were done for the night, but when Rob rolled over and took his hand off me Preston started moving all over again. What a stubborn little guy!! At least he didn't punch or kick me again so eventually I was able to fall asleep...for a few hours anyway!

No comments: