Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spoiled One

I walked into the nursery tonight for something and was overwhelmed. That once big room is now incredibly small because of all of Preston's stuff. He has more clothes than I do. He has enough washclothes and bibs to keep him clean for awhile. He has blankets galore! He is one loved and spoiled baby. I have my last baby shower tomorrow and hope we get more essentials. But, then again, I don't know what essentials are at this point. We have lots of diapers, Butt Paste (I think that's the coolest ever!), bath stuff, bottles, 2 bath tubs, spoons, binkies..... We also have the carseat and matching stroller, the cradle for our room, the exosaucer, the swing, the highchair, the Bjorn. So, what else could this child possibly need?? Rob just shakes his head when he walks in the nursery and says he can't imagine how a baby would need so much stuff. I have to agree but it sure is fun receiving it all!! It just continues to show us how much we are loved and blessed!

No comments: