Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Finally!!

I was beginning to think that I'd be the only one enjoying Preston's kicks and movement because he never moves when someone else touches my belly. But, last night his daddy got him moving. Rob sang into my belly button again and then rubbed my belly. Preston wanted nothing to do with either of those things. But, when Rob rested his head on my belly to watch TV Preston started moving, kicking or punching. It got to the point that when Rob would talk to him then he'd move more. It was so much fun for someone else to experience it as well because I get the joy of it every day. I'm glad our lil cowboy and his daddy are bonding. Unfortunately, I have a feeling that when Preston comes into the world the only song he'll be able to sing is the Jack-in-the-box commercial about mini sirloins because that's all Rob sings to him!!

No comments: