Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

Because I really don't want to get ready for work, I thought I'd blog instead. Yesterday was one of those weird days. Maybe it was due to the wind or maybe due to the fact that it was Wednesday. But, either way I'm glad it's over. I was an absolute "bear" with my students and ended up taking a fieldtrip away from one of them. Then a teacher is mad at me for who knows what now?? (This is a common occurrence with her) She would walk into a room and acknowledge everyone, but me. Whatever....how immature! Then I sent progress notes home, which I always hate because I get bombarded by parents. One parent cornered me and laid into me about how her daughter doesn't like coming to school right now because she is not getting straight A's and I get on her for her behavior. It took about 10 minutes to get my point of view across to calm the mom down. To top it all off, as I was leaving school after a lovely day (I mean that sarcastically), I slipped. I didn't go all the way down but thought I had pulled my groin muscle. It hurt SOOOOOO bad!!! I hobbled to my car, then ran errands and met up with Rob. We went to watch his friend try his hand at bull riding out in Fernley. That was the only fun part of the day. His friend didn't last more than a couple seconds but I was impressed that he even tried it. Rob was really good at coaching him! Surprisingly, Rob did not even attempt to get on a bull. He just helped others that were riding. By the time we got home, it was 9pm and I could barely walk due to the pain. I took Tylenol and prayed like crazy that I wouldn't be too sore today. When Rob's alarm went off this morning, I was surprised to find that I could move without much pain. Thank you God!!!! So, I guess I must've just strained the muscle and I'll be back to normal real quick. Good thing cause I have the Komen's walk to do this weekend......

No comments: