Sunday, May 31, 2009

Life is Good!

Rarely do we have a weekend where it's so relaxing! Me, being the social butterfly, is always on the go and Rob usually works. But, I took advantage of not having many plans this weekend and just relaxed. Yesterday I took 2 naps and finally rolled out of bed around noon. Then I worked in the nursery, getting things organized. Last night, after the couches got delivered, we went to a work BBQ. Rob was the life of the party, making my co-workers laugh and even playing a impromtu game of kickball. Today I got to relax some more, letting the dogs out to play for awhile, watching NASCAR, taking a nap and enjoying our beautiful home. Rob laid down to take a nap, as did Holly, so I enjoyed the rainstorm, the rainbow that emerged afterwards and the mustangs hanging out in our yard. It was so peaceful and relaxing. Days like today make me realize how blessed we are to be able to enjoy so many wonderful things!

No comments: