Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fun Weekend

This was such a great weekend from beginning to end! Friday night Rob and I had our date night, which I always enjoy. Then yesterday I went to Sacramento...again! This time it was for my friend's bachlorette party/bridal shower. It was a nice time with friends, relaxing and getting pampered. My brother and sister in law were in town as well so Josh and I stayed up late, chatting and catching up. I got up early this morning to head back home because I feel like Rob and I don't get to see each other much these days. When I got into town he met me down the hill for breakfast. Then this afernoon we headed into Virginia City to look for authentic cowboy themed things for the nursery. We didn't find anything we liked but had an enjoyable afternoon. We took a trolley car tour of the town and learned a couple new things about the history of it. Then we went and listened to a local country band play. They were really good and got Preston really doing a jig! Now we've got shish-kabobs on the grill for dinner. What a perfect warm day and a fabulous weekend!!

No comments: