Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Being a mom has its perks...even when the little one hasn't entered the world yet! I saw a commercial for Cold Stone this morning to cash in on free ice cream for moms. Wondering if I'd qualify, I went there this afternoon while Rob was at work. Much to surprise, I was able to get a free creation of my choice. Free ice cream for a pregnant woman is like giving her a diamond! It made my day!! I got some Hollywood smut mags on my way home, which I read outside today. Not only did I get some color, but I got to get caught up on Hollywood gossip. I wouldn't put my neighbors through the horror of seeing my pregnant body in a bathing suit so my tan lines are a little off but as least I'm not lilly white anymore. Reading/tanning wore me out so I took a Mother's Day nap and woke up to Rob coming up the stairs with flowers, chocolate and a card "from" Preston. We're going to go out to dinner in awhile to top off a good first Mother's Day!

No comments: