Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Trick!

In my opinion, water aerobics is as good as it comes. A bunch of uncoordinated ladies waddling into the pool, most of them well over 65 years old. Then you spend an hour trying to keep up with an instructor that is not in the pool and making everything look a lot easier than it is! Seriously, though, I have come to love water aerobics. I went to the class last night even though I wasn't feeling like exercising. I'm so glad I did because my "elephant ankles" went back to normal (That also could've been due in part to the foot rub Rob gave me the night before) and I slept like a rock last night. It took me no time at all to fall asleep and I only woke up once to see what time it was. I was surprised when Rob's alarm went off this morning because I am usually up several times during the night. It was nice to wake up, feeling rested and not having back pain. So, if y'all are looking for a good exercise program that, in my opinion, is a cure-all, try geriatrics water aerobics. Nothings compares!!

No comments: