Monday, May 18, 2009

On His Time

I had my doctor appt today that determined whether Preston would come on his time or the doctor's time. After the ultrasound, it was determined that he will come on his time. I thought I was okay with that, but after seeing how big his head has gotten I'm starting to think a c-section is the way to go. Between the size of his head and the fact that Rob will be working in California this summer, I think a c-section would be better. Plus, as Rob likes to constantly remind me, I'm a planner. I set goals at the beginning of the pregnancy and none of them have been accomplished. My last goal is to have this little guy on July 16th, my Nana's birthday. But, if it's the same as everything else, that won't happen either. I'm not being pessimistic, just realistic. The good news is that he is head down and ready, but the doctor said she thinks we'll let him grow a little more (like we have any say in it!). As long as he comes out healthy, I don't care how he enters the world I guess.
On a COMPLETELY different note.....I forgot to add on yesterday's blog that when Rob and I were on the trolley tour this lady randomly asked me if I get heartburn a lot. Talk about random!! Now that's the joke with me and Rob. He keeps asking me if I get heartburn. Maybe one of those "You had to be there" moments, but we got a kick out of it.

No comments: