Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bottle, Roller and a Scream

A couple days ago Preston was on the ground, surrounded by toys. Yet the only thing he wanted to play with was my empty water bottle. The next day we got ready to head out but I wanted to clean the Holly hair off him so I got out the lint roller. He laughed so hard while I tried to get the hair off him. Later that day I gave him the roller to play with. He LOVED it! I told Rob that he doesn't need toys because he's content with empty water bottles and lint rollers.
Last night I put him to bed then Rob and I watched TV. About an hour later Preston started screaming. I rushed in to calm him down to no avail. After a few minutes I picked him up and rocked him. It took awhile but he finally calmed down and went back to sleep. It gave Rob and I a little startle because he's never done that before. Maybe he had a bad dream or maybe he had gas pains??? Either way I'm glad he was able to fall back to sleep and sleep the rest of the night without anymore screaming.

No comments: