Monday, March 29, 2010

Let the Busyness Begin

This past weekend was the calm before the storm as we are super busy for the next month or so. Today I leave for Sacramento for a few days to celebrate my dad working for the state of California for over 30 years. He has a retirement luncheon today and a "Going Away" (He'll only be gone a week because he's decided to go back to work as a consultant next week) reception tomorrow. When Preston and I get back to this side of the mountain we have some fun "Mommy and Me" events planned the rest of the week. From there we have something happening every weekend: Easter, my Hunter's Ed class, a couple 3D shoots, the Komen's Walk in Sacto.(Mother's Day weekend), my mom's birthday (The age is disclosed but hint: It's a big one!). Sandwiched in between our busy weekends I have "Mommy and Me" activities, dr appts, a "Girl's Night Out", my book club meeting, Spring cleaning, painting, evening runs with Michelle, family date nights . So much fun stuff! I love this time of year because people come out of hibernation and are ready to be social again. Busy times here we come!!

No comments: