Friday, March 19, 2010

Dreamland

I would give almost anything to put my head on the pillow and drift into a dreamless night. Or at least not be able to remember my dreams. Ever since I was pregnant I have very active dreams that usually cause me to be more tired when I wake up than I was when I went to bed. Last night I dreamt that Rob was going to have cousins visit from Idaho and I was stressed about making pot roast. They kept complaining they were hungry because there was a 4 hour time difference and it was 11pm their time (WHAT???). But, they wanted to go to a carnival that was in someone's rafters so I decided to make meatballs instead. I kept trying to get ahold of my mom to get the recipe and when I did she told me just to add whip cream to the meat. (Again....WHAT?). I woke up from that dream leaving the non-existent cousins hungry to fall asleep into a weirder dream. I was going to go to a funeral wearing a camo ball cap and formal gown. For some reason there were a lot of people from my old school there so I asked one of the girls if I could use her curling iron to fix my hair. I did that while they blared the radio, rapped and played instruments, entertaining guests as they arrived. The dream went on from there and only got weirder.
The other night I dreamt Preston was back in ICU but it was really a Dennys. So Rob met up with some friends and ate at a booth while Preston was in an incubator across the room from them. Then apparently I was still teaching and asked the principal to bus my students to the ICU/Dennys so I could continue teaching.
I could write a book on all the weird dreams I have. It'd be nice to make money off them since they're not doing me any good in any other form. So, when I say I'm tired and you want to question it because I stay at home just read this blog and you'll understand why.

No comments: