Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Night

As much of a busy body as I am, it's nice to just sit and relax tonight. Rob teases me when I say my work week has been stressful given it's usually only 2 days. This week was stressful on a different level than usual. I found out some info in regards to my job security and found out that report cards are due next week despite the fact that my partner and I aren't close to being ready. But, I'm determined to leave that all behind me at work because we have a fun weekend in store. My parents are coming to town in the morning to take care of P while Rob and I get to spend the day together, going to RMEF convention, the movies and MAYBE the shooting range. Then tomorrow night we are going to a banquet with some friends that we don't get to see often. Right now, though, I'm enjoying the smell of homemade peach cobbler in the oven and the sounds of P talking our ears off. It's the little things in life that I appreciate tonight.

No comments: