Saturday, March 26, 2011

Track Off



I love my teaching schedule! I love teaching a few days a week and, even better, I love teaching year round. Yesterday I tracked off and this is the most excited I've been about tracking off. It's not that I feel that I work hard and need a break. But, rather, I'm excited about all the fun stuff planned this time. Yesterday I started my break by treating myself to a spa treatment at the nicest spa I've ever been to. If I had had the time I would've spent the entire day there because I felt like a princess. Today P and I were supposed to go to see my parents but we postponed the trip a day due to weather (I may regret doing this tomorrow as it hasn't really snowed today). Instead we took a family trip to the local train museum. You would've thought P struck gold! We heard "Choo choo" more times than we could count. Since they are remodeling the museum we got in for free, but weren't able to see all the exhibits. But P was happy with what he saw!
He even got a conductor's hat, a Thomas book, a Percy train, and a Thomas placemat and bowl out of the trip. After we left there we went to RC Willey. I've been wanting a new dishwasher ever since we bought this house. Since we found out we're getting money back from the IRS this year we decided to splurge on a new one. While we were there I wanted to get the flat screen TV that they're always advertising. It was fun to spend a little money on some house stuff. So far the past 24 hours have not disappointed me. The rest of the break should pan out to be just as much fun!

No comments: