Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hey There

Figures.....I want to write when we don't have a computer but now that we've had one for a couple days I don't get on it to blog. Maybe it's because I've been sick. Maybe it's because I've worked the past 2 days. Maybe it's because, for once, I don't have anything to say. Ruby woke me up earlier than I'd like so now I'm just laying here, enjoying the fresh snow on the ground. Rob chose to work today so that leaves me and P to find something fun to do. Maybe I'll take him to the Children's Museum since we've never been. Or maybe we'll just run errands and lay low. As you can tell I'm pretty indecisive at this point. Ill let ya know what I decide once I make a decision. Well, the lil man is up so I better get our day started. Have a good one yourself............

No comments: