Monday, March 7, 2011

Life is Good!



I love the weekends for many reasons. But, this weekend was especially fun! Rob and I got to revert back to life before kids. We spent the entire Saturday together, without a child for all but 2 hours of it. We went to the Elk Foundation convention and then out to some BLM property to shoot Rob's guns. I'm not a gun person by any means but I did enjoy shooting them to see how they felt and "worked". I may need to use one of them some day and it was nice to get comfortable with them. After some shooting fun we went for a drive up to Tahoe so I could take some pictures. It was a beautiful day for a drive! From there we went to the Chukar Banquet with some of our friends. There was ok food (not the best) and an awesome raffle. Unfortunately we didn't win anything but it was fun to watch others around us win. We got home way past our bedtimes so we were exhausted yesterday. But yesterday, as relaxing as it was, was just as good. We went to church with my parents then grabbed pizza to enjoy while we watched the NASCAR race. We were all so tired that everyone, except Rob, took a long nap. When I woke up Rob and I got to take advantage of having my parents in town by going to the movies. It doesn't happen often so we enjoyed our times at the movies! We ended the night by having a nice ham dinner with my parents and then watched the season premiere of one of our favorite shows. My mom gave me a wonderful footrub that helped me sleep like a baby. All in all, it was a perfect weekend from beginning to end!!

No comments: