Monday, March 21, 2011

Laughter to Frustration

You can tell Ruby's back home. Yesterday I was in the bathroom, getting ready. I heard dog feet on the tile and then P laughing hysterically. I came out to find that P had opened the pantry then opened the dog food tub and was proceeding to throw dog food in the air, watching both dogs chase and fight for it. This morning I was in the kitchen, emptying the dishwasher. I worried when I heard P laughing because I knew he was in the other room with both dogs. I had good reason to worry! When I walked in the room he had a handful of dirt and Ruby was covered in dirt. He was taking dirt from my potted plant and throwing it all over Ruby. Thankfully I got a new vacuum today so I was able to clean up the mess.
If only the entire day had been like that I would've been ok with it. But, it wasn't. Rob got word tonight that his court hearing is postponed....again! Even though he read me the email from his attorney I still don't understand why. The courts were in Rob's favor at the beginning but it seems like things have shifted. Now it seems like everything is against him with this whole ordeal. He is handling it MUCH better than me. I am just trying to keep my mouth shut because voicing my opinion on the whole thing won't solve the problem anyway.
But life is full of curve balls. Sometimes I'll handle them better and other times Rob will handle them better. That's why we're a team! Tomorrow is a new day and we'll see what new antics P is up to tomorrow when it comes to Ruby.

No comments: