Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Discover Discovery

If you've been to our neck of the woods you know that we get a lot of snow for a long period of time, not just the "usual" Winter months. And if you've been around P you know that he has more energy than an entire roomful of people combined. So I'm trying to find places to take him during the Winter to get out his energy and help me maintain my sanity. I found one of those places today...the Discovery Museum. I met up with a friend and her son, who ironically has the same name as P, and is the same age. They had fun exploring and trying new things. We both bought year long memberships, which will come in handy once the snow starts falling. (Oh, oops, that's TONIGHT!). Here are a few of the fun moments the boys had together this morning and I can't wait to capture even more during the next several COLD months....



No comments: