Saturday, October 1, 2011

Zing Zang Zoom!


Tonight we went to the circus, a first for Preston AND me! P was absolutely mesmerized and probably could've sat there all night despite being tired. I, on the other hand, was SLIGHTLY disappointed. I had it in my head that there would be numerous clown acts, several elephants and even a couple tigers. There were 3 "eephants" (What P calls them), maybe 3 clowns and no tigers whatsoever. Needless to say, the acts and animals they did have were impressive. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the best pics due to photo restrictions so here are the few that turned out.






All the way home P talked about the "eephants" and motorcycles. When we asked if he liked the dog and cat acts he said "kitty cats" then went back to telling us all about the "eephants" coming out. His enthusiasm was the highlight of our night and made the circus a very enjoyable family event.

No comments: