Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkins, Painting, Patience....

For those that meet P, one of the first comments they make is how much energy he has. I don't know any different and most of the time his energy level matches mine. But, after the night we had last night, I knew today was going to be challenging. He and I are both busy bodies and we don't like to be cooped up. I figured I'd use today to do more potty training and get some Halloween costume pictures but neither of those happened. Instead, I set up paper in the kitchen and encouraged P to paint his pumpkin and do some masterpieces for Uncle Josh and Aunt Ashy.







But, he's not much into sitting and painting so my plan didn't last long. I talked him into a walk but he wore out quickly. I was hoping that that would mean he'd take a long nap since he's cranky today. But he didn't and, although he's not as cranky, he's still testing my patience. I will be happy when we are able to go out and about again tomorrow!

No comments: