Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall Colors?


Despite having plenty to do today all I've wanted to do is read a book I started yesterday. However, I've learned that when I REALLY get into a book I sometimes struggle to decipher between reality and fiction. Since this book is depressing I realized it was affecting my mood.
So I decided that the chores and cleaning could wait until tomorrow and P and I would go exploring in search of Fall colors. Unfortunately, the leaves haven't started changing all that much but we still had fun.
We shared ice cream, walked on the train tracks, went to the park and took some pics (Well, I took the pics). So, despite not seeing the colors change yet, we still had a fun afternoon out and about.

1 comment:

Mom said...

WOW...you captured some BEAUTIFUL shots! Mom