Thursday, January 21, 2010

Love me some bathtime!!


Preston did not like baths when he was a newborn. I think it's safe to even say he hated them. Well, that couldn't be further from the truth now. He absolutely LOVES water! As much as he loves petting Holly, he gets just as excited to wash his hands afterwards. When I run his bath water at night, he starts kicking his legs and "talking" a lot. He'd play in the tub for hours if I let him. Lately he's actually cried when I've taken him out of the tub and dried him off. Last night, while washing his hair, I discovered (much to Rob's dismay) that his hair is long enough for a mohawk now. Although it's hard to see the true mohawk, do not be discouraged. There will be many more bath mohawk pics to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's little "Bright Eyes" in all his glory...adorable!!!