Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I lied!


OK, I told you in yesterday's blog that Preston's kisses are my new favorite things but after thinking about it I realized I lied to you and for that I'm sorry. I lied because I have several new favorites! Being with Preston all day is fun but sometimes I have to try new "tricks" with him just to break it up some. Lately Preston has been giggling and laughing so hard over silly things. If I make funny noises or stick my tongue out that can cause him to at least giggle. Every time Holly comes over to be pet Preston breaks out in belly laughs. I love it! His laugh is the best sound and it causes me to laugh every time. Another favorite is how he sleeps now. As soon as he gets comfortable he puts his little butt in the air and sleeps that way most, if not all, of the night (or his nap). I don't see how that is comfortable but it is so stinking cute! The last new favorite is how excited he gets about brushing his "teeth". His pediatrician said we need to start brushing his gums and using fluoride since our water doesn't have it. After he gets put in his PJs I take him into the bathroom. As soon as I sit him on the sink he gets a grin from ear to ear because he knows what's coming next. I put the little rubber toothbrush on my finger and he opens wide. He smiles the entire time the toothbrush is in his mouth. Then he smiles just as big when I pick up the fluoride dropper. Most of it drips back out of his mouth because of how big his smile is. He loves the entire process and probably has the cleanest baby mouth there is!! So, there you have it. I lied because I have too many new favorites and more will come soon I'm sure!

No comments: