Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dilemma

Ah, the dilemmas of growth spurts have already started. Because he is growing like a weed, our pediatrician told me that Preston needs the next size up for carseats. I told him that ours was the 30 lb, 30 inches tall carseat and that Preston is only 15 lbs, 12 oz. He said that because he's 28 inches long he'll give Preston 5 more lbs before upgrading to the next seat. He said that I had to adjust the height straps on our current one to the tallest setting though. I did that tonight as Rob and I were reminiscing about how he used to be so small he could barely fit in the carseat. He needed extra cushions around his head to fit properly. The other dilemma is about diapers. He poops through his stage 2 diapers so we bumped up to stage 3 "big boy" diapers and he poops through those as well. I've tried different brands and that doesn't work either. GGGRRRR! So, I'm back to square one, changing diapers more often and using lots and lots of Spray-N-Wash. Ah, the dilemmas of being a growing boy!

No comments: