Friday, January 15, 2010

Southern Style

We've been in the South for about 24 hours and have already crammed so much in. We left Reno yesterday
morning around 6am. We flew to Los Angeles, phoenix and then to Alabama. Of course Preston was amazing the entire time, despite waking up at 4am! It took a little over 3 hours to get to MS after that but it was an interesting ride. I found a town called Chunky, which I think is hilarious since MS is the most obese state in the US. Then we ate at Krystals, where I consumed 3 hamburgers (I'm well on my way to residing in Chunky). Once we got to mom and dad Herringtons Preston had had his fill. But, he hung in there when he saw Santa had come to Mimi and Grandpa's house also. We got spoiled all over again by the Herringtons! After eating a piece of the most delicious pistachio pie I called it a night. Good thing I went to bed early cause Preston didn't have the beat night. Finally I had him sleep with us for 3 hours just so I could get a little sleep. I woke up bright and early so we could get ready to go to deer camp. On the way out of town we stopped at The Bay and I go to eat the best peach cobbler ever. (Have I mentioned Chunky, MS?) Now I'm 'hunting'. I'm sitting in a golf cart, with my feet up, playing on my phone. No surprise I haver seen anything! But, I'm gonna call it a day cause I'm tired. Think I'll go take a nap with Preston instead.... G'nightt y'all- at least for a few hours!


***I blogged this from my phone and am too tired/lazy to proofread it today so forgive the errors-many I'm sure!!!***

No comments: